We love our hair, so why not get the best items to take care of it? One of the best tool to have in your hair care arsenal for many of us is a hair straightener. You no longer should have to settle for that simple styled and functioning flat iron. Sure, they got the job done, but they don’t really offer much in benefits. I have compiled a list of the best hair straightener brush. With this 6000+ words hair straightener brush reviews, you can easily decide one for you.
The great new brush style is so simple to use, just as easy as brushing your hair with a regular hair brush. Of course, all the technology they offer is so much more! One handed straightening, finally! You can enjoy soft silky hair with half of the effort as before.
Things You Should Know Before Buying
No worries from burning, from irons that get to hot and all the safety features you would expect to prevent injuries during use. That hair you see on TV can finally be reality for you, you just must pick the one for you and your needs and wants.
When buying things, there are always some things that you should take into consideration. By considering certain factors, you can insure you will be satisfied with your purchase. You want to make sure that the hair straightener you choose will work for your hair type and needs. So, let’s go over those things now, so we can move on to the best part the reviews
- Temperature Control or No Temp Control, some straighteners allow you to adjust the temp and some operate at one set temperature. You should choose based on your hair type, if you have thin fine hair or chemically treated hair you don’t want or need high temperatures. You should choose a low temp straightener. High temperature could cause damage to fine, thin or chemically treated hair. If you have thicker hair a high temp iron would be a better choice due to the thickness. If you are looking for a straightener that will work for more than one person or are not sure about a person’s needs, then an adjustable heat straightener is perfect.
- Most of us have busy lives so we need to budget our time. We typically are in a rush and need to keep moving. So, waiting forever for your straightener to heat up is not an option. You may want to consider a straighter that offers a quick heating factor. That way it is ready to go when you are ready to use it.
- Size, you always want to consider the size of the straightener brush. So, make sure you select one that will fit in your hand. You want to make sure that you can easily grip the handle with comfort. As well as helping to avoid dropping as well during use. Measurements are typically provided in a products technical information.
- Ionic brushes, some have the ionic feature which helps with two things. It helps to smooth the hair while also eliminating frizz. Which is also which heat does as well, but this is an additional feature that helps in assuring both those needs are met while protecting your hair from heat damage. While not necessary it is an option that you may or may not want to consider.
- Now most of us move around while we are doing our hair. We are typically multi-tasking. You don’t want to get tangled up in a cord. So, you may want take into consideration the type of cord it has. If you can stand in one spot, then stationary will be fine. Otherwise you may want to opt for one with a swivel cord.
- Type of heat used, there are two types. Direct heat such as the heat that is created and disbursed like a curling iron or infrared heat. Direct heat will get the job done but sometimes produce more than what is needed increasing the chance of damage to hair. Whereas, infrared heat heats differently. Instead of heating from the outside in, it does the opposite it heats from the inside out. Heat is also distributed more evenly and provides wanted results quicker. Making it a safer alternative for your hair.
The Nine Best Hair Straightener Brush Reviews
Now we have come to one of the best parts, the reviews! We have selected the top 9 best hair straightening brushes on the market. They have made the list because of features, function, and benefits they provide. They are also some of the hottest on the haircare market today!
1-AsaVea Hair Straightener Brush with MCH Heating and Auto Temp Lock
This AsaVea Electric Hair Straightener Brush is not only beautiful to look at but to hold. This straightening brush will give you that smooth and shiny look you yearn for in no time. Since this one features an adjustable heat feature, you can be sure you will always have the setting you need.
- Advanced MCH ceramic heat technology, for even heat distribution.
- Adjustable heat settings from 330 F to 450 F.
- Automatic shut off.
- Auto temp lock, so you can lock in the temp you need.
- Charge indication light, so you know when it is ready to use.
- 100% AsaVea 180-day customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Swivel cord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the highest temperature this straightening brush heats up to?
A: This straightening brush will heat up to 450F.
Question: Does this straightening brush work well on African hair?
A: This brush straightener works well on all hair types. Just make sure you have it set on a temperature that works well for your hair style.
Question: Does this straightening brush have temperature lock?
A: When you don’t change the temp, after 10 seconds it will lock at that temperature.
This straightening brush offers up adjustable heat. Making it a great option for anyone, since the heat can be adjusted according to the user’s needs. The automatic shut off is great too for those who may forget to shut off from time to time.
2-Magictec Ceramic Straightening Brush Second Generation
You will love what this straightening brush has to offer you. IT has a built-in comb feature that gives your scalp the attention that it needs. Getting those hair follicles active, to make your hair happy and healthy. It is great for the product conscious people out there that like to have safe products as well. Since it is chemical free and contains no parable.
- Precision control feature.
- Built in comb, to massage scalp.
- 3 in 1 Straightening brush a straightener, scalp massager, and a detangles.
- Adjustable heat control, making it great for different hair types.
- Easy to read LED screen.
- 3 Heat settings to choose from 390, 410 and 430.
- Single button control.
- Ion feature for static control.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do you clean the straightening brush?
A: Typically, there should not be much cleaning needed, since it is recommended to use only on clean dry hair. If you want to clean you could use a damp cloth from time to time.
Question: Does your hair need to be dry to use straightener brush?
A: It is recommended that you do use only on dry hair.
Question: How many heat settings does this straightener brush offer?
A: This brush offers three different heat settings 390F, 410F and 430F.
If you are not sure what heat setting you need, then start from the lowest first. Otherwise, the easiest rule of thumb is the thinner or finer the lower the temp. Thicker hair in most cases requires high heat to penetrate the hair all the way through. This straightening brush is a great option for any hair type since it has 3 different heat settings.
3-Bestope Ion Straightener Brush with Dual Voltage
You will be able to keep your hair happy and healthy with this beautiful brush. Bestope Hair Straightening Brush is a perfect size making it easy to handle during use. It has adjustable heat which makes it great for a variety of hair types. It has anti-scald as well to help prevents accidental burning. Controls are conveniently located on the side and you can also switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Anti-Scald design
- Metal/Ceramic heater
- Never pulls hair
- 90 Second heat up
- Temperature range of 176 F to 446 F
- Automatic shut off after an hour
- Dimensions are 13in X 4in X 3 inches
- Lightweight at 1.1 pounds
- 12 Month worry free warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does this work on thicker hair?
A: Yes this does work on thicker hair, higher heat settings may be needed for thicker hair.
Question: How long does it take to straighten slightly wavy hair that is thick?
A: Time can vary on thickness and length, but on average it is about 20 minutes.
Question: Can you use this brush straightener on damp hair?
A: You can use this brush on lightly damp hair, but not very wet hair.
This is a great lightweight brush straightener for daily use. It is a great option for anyone since you can change the heat settings to a wide variety of temperatures. That factor also makes it a great option for a household that has more than one person who uses a straightener. If you are not familiar with straightening brushes, this one is simple to use. Thicker hair typically needs the higher heat settings while thinner or short hair will be fine with lower settings.
4-AsaVea Blue and Pink Brush Straightener with Ion Generator
You will love the feel of this one in your hands. It has a great slender design, with some blended but soft beautiful colors. The size is great for traveling when needed as well, which is a definite bonus. It has the durable qualities you would expect from an AsaVea product. One button functionality making things even easier for you.
- Dual ionic generator
- High Density Nano for curly hair types
- Five different heat settings
- MTC not PTC for faster heating, energy efficiency, more even heat, less styling time and better durability
- Temperature lock, to lock in your perfect temperature
- Auto shut off, in case you get busy and forget to shut off
- 360 day no questions asked guarantee for peace of mind
- Rotating cord, preventing tangles
- Dual voltage, so you can use anywhere there is 110V or 220V
- Heat resistant glove for extra protection
- Storage bag to protect straightening brush when not in use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the glove that is included for?
A: The included glove is just an extra protection measure; it is optional but suggested to use to prevent accidental burns to your hand during use.
Q: Can this be used in the US and in Europe?
A: This straightening comb has a US plug, but it is capable to handle 220V but you would need to purchase an adaptor to use in a European outlet.
Q: How long is the cord for this hair straightener?
A: The cord length on this straightener is approximately 1.95M.
There is no wondering if this has the heat setting you need, because it is adjustable. There is five settings to choose from for your perfect setting. With a 30 second speed heat you can’t go wrong with this one when you are in a hurry. If you get busy and forget, no worries it will shut itself off for you as well. The digital display is easy to read since it is in a nice contrast color to the black body as well.
7-Purple and Black Calily Ionic Hair Straightening Brush
Hair straightening made simple! This hair straightening brush is as simple to use as brushing your hair. Straighten Hair Without a Flat Iron, this new technology takes straightening to another level. It straightens and shines simply by brushing. The ceramic bristles caress your every strand with ions to smooth that frizz away while heating the hair from within for a smooth finish.
- LCD display
- Styling only takes minutes
- 3D Ceramic Bristles
- Negative Ion technology
- Adjustable heating range from 176F to 446F
- Automatic shut off after 10 mins of no use
- Wider design allows for more hair to be straightened at once, cutting down on time
- LCD on backside of handle
- Easy to use buttons located on side of handle
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the temperature range for this straightening brush?
A: The temperature setting range for this straightening brush is 176F to 446F.
Q: Does this straightening brush take as long as a flat iron?
A: No this straightening brush takes up to 50% less time than a flat iron.
Q: Is it really as simple as using a hairbrush?
A: Yes, it really is as simple as using a hair brush, it does work better if you section hair off and brush individual sections.
If it wasn’t for this having a cord it would be hard to tell it wasn’t just a regular brush. It is a beautiful attractive straightener that is a great addition to your haircare needs. You won’t get tangled up using this one either with the swivel cord it is equipped with. This brush will cut your straightening time down to minutes compared to older styled straighteners. The adjustable heat temps make it a fail-safe for those who are not sure about their heat settings, or need something that works for several people in a home. You will be surprised at the end results; you end up with especially with the help of ions.
8- FemJolie Ceramic Professional Straightener Brush
Looking for that perfect smooth, straight and shiny hair? Then you don’t have to look any further than this Femjolie Hair Straightening Brush. No more using the older style type straightener that takes forever to get the job done. This innovative straightener is as easy as brushing your hair! With the build in ionic benefits you will protecting your hair while reaping the benefits of being frizz free. Since it is dual voltage, you can take it where ever you may go!
- Ion technology
- Ceramic plates for even heat and shine
- LCD digital display
- No slip grip comfort handle
- Swivel cord to prevent tangles
- 110V & 220V for worldwide use
- Auto shut off after an hour of no use
- Adjustable heat between 175F to 450 F
- Massage bristle tips
- 3 Tools in one straightener, anion hair massager and straightener
- 12 Month manufacturer’s warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Would this brush be good for curling the ends of hair?
A: The great design would allow for some capability for curling, such as the ends of hair.
Q: Can heat protecting products be used while using this straightening brush?
A: Yes, but make sure that the products used can be used with straightening irons/brushes.
Q: Can I burn my scalp with this straightening brush?
A: There is a chance of accidental burns with any hot hair tool. However, the bristle tips should not burn your scalp if they touch. Make sure to check tips from time to time for any damage, to assure that as well.
If you want to cut back on a few older items in your haircare supplies, this one is the one to do it with. This takes combines 3 of the most needed haircare items most use. A straightener, detangle brush, and a hair massager. No more 3 step process, do all three in one step in a matter of minutes. Finally throw those old ones out and see what this can do for you. Enjoy running your fingers through your beautiful finished hair.
9- Pearl While Professional Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush with Travel Bag and Auto Shutoff
This hair straightening brush is ready to go when you are. It is about the size of a regular sized brush, while keeping the design totally portable. It comes with its own traveling bag so you can take it with you to where ever your travels may lead you! Now you can look great no matter where you are within minutes. It looks as sleek and beautiful as your hair will be. This one is so elegant it had to be on our list of hair straightener brush reviews.